What factors should an entrepreneur consider before choosing a form of ownership?
2. Why are sole proprietorships so popular as a form of ownership?
3. How does personal conflict affect partnerships?
4. What issues should the articles of partnership address?
5. Why are the articles important to a successful partnership?
6. Explain why one partner cannot commit another to a business deal without the others consent.
7. What issues should the Certificate of Incorporation cover?
8. How does an S corporation differ from a regular corporation?
9. What role do limited partners play in a partnership?
10. What happens if a limited partner takes an active role in managing the business?
11. What advantages does an LLC offer over an S corporation?
12. What advantages does an LLC offer over a partnership?
13. How is an LLC created?
14. What criteria must an LLC meet to avoid double taxation?
15. What advantages can an entrepreneur who buys a business gain over one who starts a business from scratch?
The post What Factors Should An Entrepreneur Consider Before Choosing A Form Of Ownership first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.