Research the (State of Alabama) policies, laws, and procedures regarding mentoring, teacher coaching, and collaboration within the educational setting, and create a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following questions:
a) How do you see those policies, laws, and procedures implemented in your school/building (past or present schools)?
b) What services are available to support students in your school/building?
c) As you become a teacher leader in your school/building, how will you meet the expectations set forth by your state and district?
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements:
1) Slide 1: Please include your presentation title, your name, the professor’s name, and the course title.
2) Slides 2–3: These slides should contain the review of your state policies, laws, and procedures.
3) Slides 4-5: Describe how those policies, laws, and procedures are implemented in your school/building.
4) Slide 6-7: Discuss the support services available for students in your school/building.
5) Slides 8–9: Explain your role as a teacher leader to meet the expectations of the state and district.
6) Slide 10: Conclude with your references.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Be sure to complete the note section for each slide to script your detailed explanation for each slide. Use of speaker notes is required as well. In the speaker notes, you will provide what you would say if you were giving the presentation to an audience (in paragraph form). Please write your notes in complete sentences, and adhere to typical grammar and punctuation rules. You must cite and reference any information from your selected resources in APA format.
Do You Know That our Professional Writers are on Stand-by to Provide you with the Most Authentic Custom Paper. Order with us Today and Enjoy an Irresistible Discount!
The post The Support Services Available For Students In School first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.