READ: When a machine designs, what should be its limits? ‘Artificial Intelligence and the Future of
Aesthetics’ – 937051/when-machines-design-artificial-intelligence-and-thefuture-of-aesthetics
Essay length: between 1,000 and 1,200 words (which is approximately 2.5+ pages in length).
– Format: proper essay structure throughout; please make sure to introduce your topic/case study
briefly as well as offer some concluding remarks; also, make sure to 1) keep your margins within a
normal range (not too wide or too narrow), 2) keep the font within a normal range (11-12 point), and
3) use a normal font style (Times New Roman, Gill Sans MT, etc.). Significant deviations from these
guidelines may result in the loss of points, as this will affect your essay’s reader-friendliness.
– Research: no research outside of reading the case study itself and referring back to earlier texts discussed in
this class, is expected or desired! You may, at times, want to refer to your reading on Utilitarianism,
Deontology, or the Wallach and Allen text. Any quotes/paraphrasing from these texts must be done
properly (see comments below). No other research beyond these texts mentioned above is expected.
– Referencing of sources: when referring to anything from your reading on the core ethical theories or
from the Wallach and Allen text, pick a formal citation style (such as MLA, APA, etc.) and use it
consistently; anything (ideas or quotes) you have borrowed or gleaned from these sources, including
paraphrasing, must be acknowledged and cited properly. Again, as noted above: this is not a research
paper. Please do not go beyond the main readings themselves (case study, core theories readings, and
the Wallach and Allen text) when responding to the above questions.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.