You are a consultant that specializes in enterprise resource planning (ERP). You have been hired by a small start-up manufacturing company, with fewer than 500 hundred employees, that specializes in electronic devices. The CEO of the company would like to incorporate a management support system (MSS) into the organization to help in making business decisions.
This system will allow managers at the different levels to easily retrieve information from various databases in the organization to assist them in running scenarios, performing what-if analyses, and tracking organizational performance to determine goal achievement. You have been asked by leadership to present on how to integrate an MSS into their organization and how it will help them gain a competitive advantage over other companies. Throughout this course, you will be completing different assignments that will apply to this company.
Research different MSS processes currently used in business. Create a chart that compares at least three MSS’s potential using Microsoft Excel®.
Create a 10- to 12-slide, multimedia-rich presentation that includes the following:
• The important features and benefits of using an MSS
• What types of decisions the system will support and how an MSS will lead to improved decision-making
• How the three levels of management will utilize the system and the value to each level
• How the MSS supports establishing a competitive advantage
• A brief summary of tasks the IT department must do in setting up an MSS and for ongoing maintenance of an MSS
• A comparison chart of at least three MSSs
• What recommendation on MSS would you make to the organization
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at homeworkcrew.com
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.