Question 1: (1 page, 2 reference)
Use the article below and describe the following:
● The problem stated in the article
● The purpose of the study
● Alignment of the purpose with the identified problem
Jaisinghani, D. & Kanjilal, K. (2019). Marketing investments and firm performance in
manufacturing sector: A panel threshold model for China. Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 24(1), 117-126. https://doi.org/10.1080/13547860.2018.1554617
Question 2: (2 pages, 2 reference)
1- Problem Statement (unresolved problems of theoretical and/or practical significance in the domain covered in the background of the study section – The problem I want to solve: how could universities in the U.S. recruit more international students and become successful in the industry, how could universities in the U.S. make their unique strategy and find the niche market).
● State the general problem you identified through reading the literature.
● Based on some of the literature reviewed for the background of the study, and given what other researchers are exploring, what meaningful gap have you identified that your study will address.
● State the specific problem you are going to study for addressing the identified gap.
2- Purpose of the Study (declaration of the intent of the study, which should be aligned with the problem statement).
● Develop the purpose of your proposed study and start by using terms such as “The purpose of this”:
o Qualitative study is to explore, understand, describe,…….
o Quantitative study is to examine, analyze, predict,……
• For mixed methods studies, both terminologies are used
Please provide a minimum of two (2) scholarly references and cite them within the text of your activity.
Quesiton 3:(1 page, 2 references)
Review the article readings and reflect the following concepts:
● What is the sampling distribution of the population variance and what are the properties of this distribution?
● What is the alternative of the z statistic for normally distributed populations which eliminates some limitations of the central limit theorem and what are the properties of this distribution?
Question 4: ( 1 page, 1 reference)
View the video “Sales vs Marketing: Which is More Important?” by Patrick Bet-David/Valuetainment (9:40 mins) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP6aSrwSgW8
● Identify the five (5) of the nine (9) differences between marketing and sales.
● Take a position in the discussion based on the video as to which one, marketing or sales, you believe is more important and why.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at homeworkcrew.com
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.