1. List all the natural hazardous processes in the area where you live. What is done? What is more to be done?
2. Construct a U.S. vulnerability map of natural hazards by state. (Hint: create a legend with different colors representing different hazards, and then color in the state with the most common hazard it experiences. You’ll probably have to do some internet research to find the data for this one.)
3. What is the difference between forecasting and warning?
4. Can humans eventually control the impact risks of natural hazards? Explain your rationale.
5. Develop a plan for your community to evaluate the risk of flooding. How would you go about determining an acceptable risk?
6. Do you agree or disagree that land use change in population increase are increasing the risk from natural processes? Develop a hypothesis and discuss how it might be tested
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.