Answer the following questions and show the details of your calculation.
1.There are four specific types of quality costs. Clearly define and give an example of each quality cost category.
2.A lamp manufacturing company has incurred the following quality costs. Analyze how this company is doing on the basis of these costs. Creating a graph of the values may help you see trends. Values given are in percentage of total cost of lamp.
3. Create a set of measures based on the Balanced Scorecard and the Lean Six Sigma Tools at Work feature Indicators or Measures of Performance for a fast-food restaurant.
4. What are the components of an effective project proposal?
5. What differentiates a Gantt chart from a PERT chart from a CPM?
6. A local bank is keeping track of the different reasons people phone the bank. Those answering the phones place a mark on their check sheet in the rows most representative of the customers’ questions. Given the following check sheet, make a Pareto diagram:
|Credit card payment questions||245|
|Transfer call to another department||145|
|Payment receipt questions||57|
|Finance charge questions||30|
7. Create cause-and-effect diagram for (a) a long line at the fast food restaurant, and (b) a car that won’t start.
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at homeworkcrew.com
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.