Part 1: Ethical and Spiritual Care
1. What is the Christian concept of the imago Dei?
2. How this concept might be important to health care?
3. Why this concept is relevant?
Part 2: Ethical and Spiritual Care
**Write in the first person
According to your worldview:
1. What value does a human person have?
2. How does your position affect your stance on controversial bioethical issues, such as abortion, designer babies, and stem cell research?
Part 3: Ethical and Spiritual Care
Based on “Case Study: Fetal Abnormality”
1. What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with?
2. How is this related to the intrinsic human value and dignity?
3. Which theory or theories are being used by Jessica, Marco, Maria, and Dr. Wilson to determine the moral status of the fetus?
4. What from the case study specifically leads you to believe that they hold the theory you selected? (Write in the first person)
5. How does the theory determine or influence each of their recommendations for action?
6. What theory do you agree with? Why? (Write in the first person)
7. How would that theory determine or influence the recommendation for action?
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at homeworkcrew.com
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.