PEDIATRIC – Cardiovascular and Respiratory assessment & Concept Map
- What is systole & What is diastole
- What is the Mean Arterial pressure (MAP); give an example of how you will calculate a MAP for a 9-year-old child – show your work
- What does S1 stands for
- What does S2 stands for
- Where is S3 and S4 and where are they best heard
- Development a concept map of a patient presenting with TACHYCARDIA
- What were the terminologies discussed in this video?
- What were the steps in physical exam?
- Name 4 signs of respiratory distress discussed in this video
- Develop a concept map on a patient presenting with HYPOXIA
AFTER WATCHING BOTH VIDEOS:
Write a 3–5-page paper on both cardiovascular assessment and respiratory assessment based on above videos – use the questions to guide your paper.
APA format should be used for this paper
Did you know that effective analysis of concepts requires professionalism in handling academic research Papers? Do no compromise on your grade choose professional Research writers at homeworkcrew.com
The post Signs Of Respiratory Distress first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.