This is a two-part assignment. Part 1 is a narrative report and Part 2 is a public service health announcement. Identify and explain the effect of the water supply on the development of cholera in developing countries.
Part 1: Report: 750-1,000-words
Address the following:
1. The agent responsible for cholera.
2. The symptoms, treatment, and diagnosis of cholera.
3. Relationship between the water supply and cholera.
4. Public health efforts to reduce cholera illness in developing countries.
Utilize a minimum of three references to support the claims.
Prepare this part of the assignment according to the APA guidelines.
An abstract is not required.
Part 2: Public Service Health Announcement
Develop a public service health announcement. The PSHA should:
1. Have a clear message.
2. Be targeted toward a specific audience.
3. Be persuasive in nature.
4. Grab the viewer’s attention.
5. Be brief.
6. Support statements with evidence.
7. Contain photos and text (voice and music are optional).
8. Observe all copyright laws.
You may use iMovie, iPhoto, Photostory for Windows, Windows MovieMaker, Adobe Premiere Elements, or Web 2.0 tools such as JayCut or Animoto.
APA format is not required for the PSA, but solid academic writing is expected.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.