Your HR project to develop a centralized model of delivering HR services has progressed through very critical stages of the project thus far. It is now time to present actionable, decision-making information to project leaders. This can be best accomplished when projects have been successfully managed, devoid of any major risks, and have been properly closed out and finalized.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Explain what it means to successfully direct and manage project work and identify and discuss 3-4 strategies you might use to manage and sustain progress in your HR project. Be specific.
- Identify and discuss a minimum of 3 strategies that could be used to address and resolve any risks within the control of the project. HINT: See Exhibit 14.5 in the textbook. (Attatched below) Is any one of the strategies you selected more important than the others? Why?
- Describe 2-3 actions a project manager may take as they begin to close out the project. Be sure to justify using the actions you discuss.
- Review Project Management in Action: The Power of Lessons Learned (pages 518-520 in the textbook which is attached below) and provide an overview to the project team on the significance of the information. Be specific.
- Go to http://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
– Login info:
Password Humanr2020! (Exclamation included)
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€s name, the professorâ€s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.