From your research, discuss whether or not your organization has ISO 27001 certification. Outside of overall protection from cyber-attacks, describe, in detail, some other benefits your organization will achieve in obtaining this certification. If your company does not have this certification, how can they go about obtaining it?
Present your discussion post as if you were presenting to senior leaders of your company.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Submit a Word document that addresses each of the following:
- Chapter 10
- Define and describe business continuity.
- Define and describe disaster recovery.
- Discuss pros and cons of cloud-based backup operations.
- Discuss threats to an IT data center infrastructure and provide cloud-based solutions to mitigate the risks.
- Create a DRP for a company with which you are familiar.
- Chapter 11
- Define software architecture.
- Define and describe SOA.
- Compare and contrast a web page and a web service.
- Search the Web for companies that offer web services and then describe three to five web services that programmers might integrate into the applications they create.
- Discuss what it means for a web service to be interoperable.
- Chapter 12
- Discuss key items that should be included in an SLA.
- Define predictive analytics and discuss how an IT manager might use such analytics.
- Discuss how an IT manager might use load testing on a site.
- Define and discuss vendor lock-in and identify steps a company should take to mitigate this risk.
- With respect to cloud-based solutions, list and discuss 5 to 10 operations or tasks an IT manager should oversee.
- Chapter 13
- List and describe common system requirements one should consider before moving an application to the cloud.
- Discuss why a company should consider using a consultant to oversee a cloud migration and list specific skills you would expect the consultant to have.
- List and discuss resource utilization characteristics one should monitor for an application prior to moving the application to the cloud.
- List possible training requirements for an SaaS solution integration, a PaaS application migration, and an IaaS application migration.
- List and describe budget considerations one should evaluate before moving an application to the cloud.
- List and describe IT governance considerations one should evaluate before moving an application to the cloud.
- Define and describe cloud bursting.
The post Kindly bid carefully, i will not revise my budget once assigned | Computer | American Speech-Language-Hearing Association appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.