- A brief explanation of how community involvement, law enforcement, courts, and corrections affect the juvenile justice system
- A description of how effective your state is at rehabilitating youth, providing restorative justice, and preventing recidivism
- Suggestions for how to improve the following aspects of the juvenile justice system in your state:
- community involvement
- law enforcement
- courts and sentencing
- restorative justice
- prevention of recidivism
- Justification for your suggestions based on history, trends, causation theories, and potential for reform; use current statistics and data to support your claims
- Detailed speaker notes
- A title slide, concluding slide, and reference slide for works cited in the presentation
- Cite all sources used.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted rate
The post How to Improve the Courts and Sentencing Aspects of the Juvenile Justice System first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.