Picot: how does proning patient in Covid 19 with severe ARDS help improve oxygenation compared to supination ?
1. Briefly explain the problem and the PICOT question and the intervention
2. Describe the pilot project for the chosen intervention and include:
a. Explain the who, what, where, when and how of the pilot project
b. Describe a specific model or framework of change that will be used to facilitate the implementation of the intervention.
3. Describe the stakeholders and their roles in the pilot project.
4. Propose two (2) strategies that would promote engagement of the stakeholders in the project.
5. Discuss a specific practice guideline that supports the intervention.
6. Identify major organizational resources needed for the pilot project.
7. Discuss how the outcome of the intervention will be measured.
8. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 5 to 6 pages excluding the title and reference page.
9. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
10. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
11. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
12. Include a minimum of four (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
13. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted rate
The post How does Probing Patient in Covid 19 with severe ARDS help improve Oxygenation compared to Supranational first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.