– Which one of the following is NOT a good example for a project? • Producing a movie • Computer manufacturing The Olympic Games • Building construction Which one of the following is NOT an advantage of Gantt charts compared to other project scheduling techniques? Indicates inter-dependencies of activities • Simple, good for small projects • Easy to monitor and control activities • Easy to plan resource allocation In PERT & CPM, the longest path from the start of the project until the end of the project is known as: • the Gantt path • the deterministic path • the critical path • the optimum path The amount of slack on the critical activities is: • unknown • more than zero • less than zero zero When crashing a project, you should start from: • the activity which as the most number of available days. • the cheapest available activity on the critical path. the shortest available activity on the critical path. the longest available activity on the critical path.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.