IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The major threat to the external validity of single-case experiments is
2. A 3 X 2 factorial design means that there are
3. What is the preferred statistical technique for analyzing the data from an experiment that employs a posttest-only control-group design?
4. An appropriate technique for determining the statistical significance of pretest-posttest change
in experiments is
5. In determining the population validity of an experiment, one needs to know the researchers’
6. The main threat to the internal validity of a nonequivalent control-group experiment is
7. Treatment fidelity refers to the extent to which
8. The single-case experiment is particularly well suited to
9. A static-group comparison experiment
10. The external validity of an experiment refers to whether
11. Population and ecological validity are factors that affect
12. Conditions other than the naturally occurring target behavior are used as controls in
13. Intact groups often pose a problem when designing experiments because
14. The main threat to the external validity of the pretest-posttest control-group design is the
15. The one-group pretest-posttest design is best used when
16. Which of the following experimental designs has the best internal validity?
17. Experiments can vary in the
18. The main purpose of the Solomon four-group design is to determine the presence of
19. Students’ racial attitudes are measured by a paper-and-pencil test immediately before and after viewing a film denouncing racial prejudice. What threat to the external validity of the experiment does this procedure raise?
20. Because of the need for repeated measurements in single-case designs, it is important to
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
EDUC 815 APA Quiz
EDUC 815 Quiz 1
EDUC 815 Quiz 2
EDUC 815 Quiz 3
EDUC 815 Quiz 4
EDUC 815 Quiz 5
The post Educ 815 quiz 5 | Education homework help appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.