Before making a case for an evidence‐based project (EBP), it is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation. Select an appropriate organizational culture survey tool and use this instrument to assess the organization’s readiness.
1. Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results, addressing your organization’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, as well as how to integrate clinical inquiry.
2. Make sure to include the rationale for the survey categories scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details and/or examples. Also explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization, providing strategies that strengthen the organizations weaker areas.
3. Submit a summary of your results. The actual survey results do not need to be included.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
An abstract is not required.
1. Results Organizational Culture Survey: A description of the results from the organizational culture survey is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting details.
2. Analysis of Barriers and Facilitators: An analysis of the project barriers and facilitators is thoughtfully presented.
3. Clinical Inquiry into Organization: An informed position on how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization is developed and explained, providing strategies which align to the weaker areas of the organization.
The post Ebp proposal: organizational culture and readiness assessment appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.