Draft a response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and have a minimum of 75 words.
1. Describe the components of the criminal justice system.
2. Explain the importance of ethics in the criminal justice field.
3. Discuss common ethical perspectives and styles.
4. Are there any acts that result in bad consequences but should still be considered good acts? Explain your answer.
5. Who has been the greatest influence on your moral development? Explain why and how.
6. If an individual followed all laws would that make him or her a moral person? Why or why not?
7. Should police officers be required to earn a certain number of hours of ethics training each year?
Why or why not? If such training is needed what components should it include? What about lawyers judges and correctional officers?
8. Howdo some of thecurrent controversiessurrounding police/community relations relate to ethicsthe criminal justice system?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.