- When the student assesses a patient based on the Roper et al model, the student should outline the 12 activities of daily living such as mobility, elimination, eating and drinking, dying etc without discussing these in depth.
- Select 2 elements of the care plan/activities of daily living that was devised for this patient and analyze the plan of care. This discussion should be underpinned by reference to contemporary evidence.
- How were these elements assessed? What were the goals set following assessment? Outline these goals. If any framework or tool was used. If the candidate wants to discuss the MUST tool for example, it can be discussed under eating and drinking. Problems with increased frequency of urination in diabetes can be discussed under elimination.
- What were the interventions? The interventions should be outlined and the discussion supported with contemporary evidence.
- Discuss the outcomes of the nursing interventions considering the risks and benefits to the patient of the care that was delivered.
- Finally, state the expected outcomes and the risks and benefits of the interventions to the patient
The post Discuss the outcomes of the nursing interventions considering the risks and benefits to the patient of the care that was delivered. appeared first on essaywheel.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.