1. Discuss factors that have an impact on getting infected by a pathogenic agent. (all of environmental, physical, psycho-social, financial factors)
2. Define briefly each of the followings:
– Herd immunity
– Cold chain
– Chain of infection
– Ventilator-associated pneumonia
– Measures for prevention of surgical site infection
– Measures for prevention of sexually transmitted diseases
3)Compare transmission modes and prevention measures of five viral hepatitis.
4. Assume that you are a nurse of the infectious ward. You are aware of the risk of needle-stick while working with Hepatitis B and HIV cases. Explain PEP ( post-exposure prophylaxis) for each of these possible situations.
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted rate
The post Discuss Factors that have an Impact on getting Infected by a Pathogenic Agent first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.