Based on research of current social change campaigns that address your chosen global social problem, create your own social change campaign plan. Your assignment should include the following components:
- A summary of the global sociological problem based on your research this semester.
- Draw a sociological conclusion from the compilation of current global events collected within your global sociological problem, including the intersection of class, gender, ethnicity, and access to resources.
- Identify the current social change campaigns related to your global sociological problem and describe a gap (implementation, targeted demographics – age, gender, ethnicity, etc.) that exists.
- Devise a plan for your social change campaign based on the gap found. Include the demonstrated presence of the 7 Câ€s values of the Social Change Model in your plan: Change objective, citizenship, common purpose, collaboration, and controversy with civility, consciousness of self, congruence, and commitment.
- Respond with reflection to the following questions: What does it mean to you to become a social change agent? How does this align with your chosen career?
Include a minimum of four appropriate and relevant academic sources to support your responses. Your completed assignment should be 1,250-1,500 words.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
The post Developing a Social Change Campaign appeared first on Scholar Writers.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.