Design a study to investigate the effect of a new drug (NoMAL) on treatment of malaria.
In designing the study please consider the following aspects
1. Specific research question
2. Study population
3. Inclusion criteria
4. Study design (individual or cluster randomised; number of trial arms; randomisation scheme (e.g. simple, block, stratified); blinded or open-label etc.)
5. Main outcome of interest (should agree with the research question)
6. Sample size (you are not required to carry out the sample size calculation here, but do consider the factors that will impact on the sample size)
7. How will you recruit to your study?
8. Follow-up schedule (how often (and when) will participants’ outcomes be assessed)
9. How will you ensure good data completeness?
The post Design a study to investigate the effect of a new drug (NoMAL) on treatment of malaria. appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | EssayBureau.com.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.