- In Blackboard Learn, go to the “TOOLS AND RESOURCES” section. Select “Institutional Resources” link, then MDC Library Port.
- Find a (one) scholarly article on crime scene evidence (any topic).
- Write a 500-word (4-5 paragraph) summary of the article.
- Cite the article as you would in an APA references list
- Use in-text citations. (Using the article author’s (s’) last name(s) and year of publication; e.g.: (Smith, 2010): (Smith & Jones, 2010).
- For guidance, in Blackboard Learn, go to the Main Menu, click on “COURSE RESOURCES” link; “General Resources;” then scroll down to “Main Point Summary”.
- Follow the above “Writing Assignment Protocols.”
- There should be no opinion or commentary—only summarize what the author(s) said.
- Include the word count at the end of the paper; e.g., Word Count: 500 words.
PLEASE NOTE: The assignment dropbox will be available below. If the link is currently unavailable it means that your instructor did not make the dropbox available yet or the dropbox is no longer available. Please contact your instructor or check your Calendar for availability dates.
The post Criminal scene evidence | Criminal homework help appeared first on homeworkcrew.com.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.