Critically analyze the Operation United Assistance (West Africa Ebola, U.S.) major historical operation. Analysis should include historical evidence and containing national strategic direction.
In addition to identifying the linkages between Strategic Goals and the Major Operation, consider: Strategic Guidance and Direction Joint Operations, Joint Functions, Multi-Domain Operations, Elements of Operational Design, Operational Art, and Operational Design.
1. The essay must be 1200 words in length, double-spaced, one-inch margins, and 12-point Times New Roman font with page numbers. Due 20 Feb 2021. End Notes should conform to the Chicago Manual of Style (CMS), 17th Edition. Additionally, include maps or diagrams as references in attachments to help describe the terrain and geographic aspects that would be challenging to do using only text.
2. The thesis will be the last sentence of the first paragraph. The paper should be critically analyze the major operation and discuss why it achieved, or failed to achieve, national strategic goals. Explain why it was or was not successful.
3. Why was this a U.S concern and why did it require US intervention.
4. Describe when two elements of operations designed were used and how?
5. Present an outline with the paper.
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted rate
The post Analyze the Operation United Assistance (West Africa Ebola, U.S.) Major Historical Operation first appeared on homeworkcrew.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.