8 factors to consider before selecting ground improvement technology
- Properties of soil in a combination of other geotechnical parameters.
- Total Mass of soil to be improved.
- The maximum depth of soil needs to be improved.
- Groundwater condition
- Chances of seawater intrusion
- Time available for the commencement of the project.
- Type of contamination present in the soil
- Any miscellaneous situations which may lead to a human health hazard.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.